KIDS stands for Kids In Divine Service.
KIDS Church is all about the Bible verse that says, “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6.
Using a variety of fun activities and creative approaches, KIDS Church teaches children how to:
- Pray before others and for others – which teaches them how to communicate with God
- Praise and worship God, and give Him thanks
Through these activities, children also:
- Memorize key Scripture verses
- Learn Bible stories that relate to daily living
- Put into practice Christian-based life lessons
KIDS Church begins every Sunday at 10:15 a.m., after the praise and worship portion of our service in the sanctuary, which begins at 9:30 a.m. For more information, please contact Shayne : email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you and your child.
Nursery Our nursery provides a safe, loving environment for children, ages birth to 3.
Our experienced nursery staff begins welcoming children 15 minutes before service. A greeter is available in the lobby to answer questions and guide you to the nursery.