Welcome to Little Eagles Pre-kindergarten Center, where “sharing is caring.” Our name, “Little Eagles,” reflects the understanding that before eagles can soar, they must be nurtured.
About Our Director
Little Eagles is supervised by “Miss Janet” Parady, who is trained in early childhood development and has over 20 years experience.
About Our Goals
The purpose of Little Eagles is to provide a warm, safe and developmentally appropriate Christian environment, which enables children to:
- Learn about themselves and their world
- Learn communication and social skills Learn the importance of balanced nutrition and physical fitness
- Develop good character as they grow in self-confidence and self-discipline
About Our Staff
Little Eagles offers an experienced, dedicated staff that is
- Certified in Early Childhood Education
- Certified in CPR and first aid Enrolled annually in early childhood education workshops
About Our Program
- Our pre-kindergarten program offers an adult/child ratio of 1 to 9.
- We are open weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The hours of our pre-school program for ages 3-5 are 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- We offer extended-day child care for ages 3-8.
- Our curriculum includes handwriting, phonics, reading readiness and math skills.
For more information Contact Janet Parady (203) 876-2126 or email email@example.com