What is the Biblical Worldview method?
It is a method of Biblical reasoning which consists of the 4Rs:
1. RESEARCHING God's Word and other information sources to identify the Biblical principles of daily life and living.
2. REASONING from Biblical principles through the subject.
3. RELATING these principles to the student’s Christian character, conscience and stewardship of God-given talents.
4. RECORDING the teacher’s and student’s application of principles to daily life.
It explains why the INTERNAL produces the EXTERNAL:
1. Why the heart of man is primary and the cause of what man experiences
2. Why spiritual bondage leads to political slavery
3. Why spiritual liberty leads to civil and religious liberty